A new collaborative series to find and inspire your swing:
Sound Healing X Body Awareness Workshop
Singing bowl practitioner Mandy Chui and local swing dancer Claris Yip teaming up to share this special experience. The workshop will start with a sound healing session where your body will restore and relax, followed by guided meditations and exercises to practice mindfulness through body movements with the healing frequencies of singing bowls.
Suitable for anyone who is restless, stressed or who would like to develop a deeper understanding of body awareness and become more connected with yourself.
Host: Mandy Chui & Claris Yip
Date: 6 Aug 2021 (Fri)
Venue: Ikigai Studio (8/F Art Piece Building, 3 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay)
Regular Price: $380/ person
Sign up with a friend: $360/ person
To ensure the quality of the experience, the class is limited to 14 people only.
Reminder to participants:
- Please arrive 10 minutes early. Latecomers may not be admitted.
- Participants are advised to wear comfortable clothing.
- Participants may bring their own mats or towels if they prefer.
- Please prepare sufficient drinking water, it is essential to intake sufficient water to process the vibrational healing.
- Participants are advised to take enough rest post workshop.
- People with epilepsy, mental illness, medical implants or are pregnant are not advised to receive sound healing treatment, please consult doctor before participating if necessary.